The Apostle Paul wrote to the Christians in Ephesus, telling them to “make the most of their time, because the days are evil” (Ephesians 5:16). The Apostle also challenges the Christians in Colossae to “conduct yourselves with wisdom toward outsiders, making the most of the opportunity” (Colossians 4:5). The Greek word translated opportunity in these verses is kairos, which means opportune time, season, favorable weather that comes and goes and will be lost forever if it is not used at the correct time. In John 4, when His disciples returned from Sichar with food, the Lord Jesus, who had been waiting for them at the well after He had spoken to the Samaritan woman, refused to eat the food that they had brought to Him and then rebuked them for missing the opportunity to speak to the men of the city about Him, the Messiah. That time, the disciples missed the opportunity, but after the ascension of the Lord Jesus and the coming of the Holy Spirit, these same disciples used every opportunity afterwards to preach the Gospel. We know this because the Gospel spread from them through the ages and finally reached us today.
This workbook is a manual for Christians on how to use technologies for the Kingdom of God and for proclaiming the Gospel. It contains the following 8 lessons.
1. How Christians should relate to modern IT
2. Studying the Bible using digital devices
3. Christians and Social Media
4. Developing personal strategy for Social Media
5. Taking quality pictures and recording quality videos
6. Principles of communication in digital world
7. Planning and Organizing your work in digital sphere
8. Overcoming obsessive dependence on technology
You'll receive the ebook bundle pack with 3 formats - PDF, EPUB, MOBI - inside
- You'll receive the ebook bundle pack with 3 formats - PDF, EPUB, MOBI - inside